Retaining Wall Sleepers
We manufacture concrete sleepers for use in retaining walls. These can be used for new walls or to replace timber sleepers.
Prices are comparable to using timber sleepers with the advantage of longer life and being maintenance free. Please refer to our price list for sleeper prices.
Concrete Sleepers are usually available from yard stock. Large orders may need to be made to order. Please contact us for product availability.
Latrobe Valley Precast concrete sleepers are:
- High quality complete with a smooth finish
- Made with efficient manufacturing processes for cost effective pricing
- Pre-stressed for light weight and maximum strength
- Can be picked by two persons without use of heavy equipment refer to table below for weights
- Engineered for retaining wall use
- Long-lasting and termite resistant
- Have solid concrete colour throughout
• Other colours can be made to order
• 1.8m long X 150mm wide X 50mm thick
• 1.8m long X 200mm wide X 50mm thick
• 2.4m long X 150mm wide X 50mm thick
• 2.4m long X 200mm wide X 50mm thick
Our sleepers are available for prompt pick-up and delivery. House lots are generally available from our yard stock. Bulk quantities are also available.
Why use our concrete sleepers?
Concrete sleepers are long lasting, won’t rot, burn or twist like timber sleepers
Sleepers are comparable in cost to using timber.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are they heavy?
Sleeper weights vary according to which size you use. A guide for concrete sleeper weights are set out below:
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Mass (kg)|
Do they come in colours?
Yes, we have standard stock colours, charcoal, sandstone and plain. Other colours can be made subject to quantities required.
Are they available with exposed aggregate?
Yes, these are a special order item.
How many do I need?
We are able to help determine how many you need. Just call us with your wall lengths and heights and we can work out what quantities you will need.
Are support posts available?
Yes, we are able to supply end posts, joiner posts, corner posts or custom made posts for changes of direction.
Do you deliver and how long will it take?
Delivery is available Australia wide. Melbourne and Regional Victoria is usually a next day delivery.
Can I pick these up?
Pick up is available directly from our Morwell Factory.